Interested in enrolling your child in a class at The Joy of Dance? Here is some information:
- A $30 (non-refundable) registration fee per student is required for both new and returning students and is due at the time of registration in order to hold placement in class. Registration is NOT complete until this fee is paid. *Registration fee is waved for your 3+ student*
- A $10 discount is available to family’s who have more than one student attending.
- You may be put on a waiting list if classes are full.
- Questions about scholarships for your dancer? Please contact the school office for an application.
PLEASE CONTACT OUR SCHOOL OFFICE BEFORE YOU REGISTER!
To Speak With Our Staff
* If you wish to withdraw from a class, the school and the student’s instructor must be notified via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
* You will be responsible for tuition in full until the withdrawal process is finalized.
* The withdrawal will be completed when all tuition and fees are paid in full.
* If tuition has been posted to your account for the month in which you are withdrawing, you are responsible for that month’s tuition. Tuition will not be charged for the subsequent months.
· Tuition is established for a 10 month school year, regardless of the number of classes per month.
· Payments should be made in 10 monthly payments due the first of each month (Sept.-June) or can be made in one lump sum at the beginning of the year.
· A $10 late fee will be assessed if payments are not in by the 6th of the month.
· Accounts MUST have a zero balance before the student may participate in the recital.
· A $10.00 discount may be applied to tuition for each additional family member in the same household.
· Person responsible for tuition MUST sign up for auto-pay