Interested in enrolling your child in a class at The Joy of Dance? Here is some information:
- A $30 (non-refundable) registration fee per student is required for both new and returning students and is due at the time of registration in order to hold placement in class.
- A $10 discount is available to family’s who have more than one student attending.
- You may be put on a waiting list if classes are full.
To enroll in a class:
1. Download & complete the Registration Form below and drop it off in person at the studio.
2. Download & complete the Emergency Contact Form below and drop it off in person at the studio.
Our heart’s desire is to offer financial aid scholarships to students with special circumstances. Anyone interested is required to assist the studio throughout the year. If there is a specific area of interest you would like to serve in, please include that on the form. The form can be downloaded below and either submitted in person at the studio or mailed in!
· If you wish to withdraw from a class, the school and the student’s instructor must be notified via email at email@example.com
· You will be responsible for tuition in full until the withdrawal process is finalized. The withdrawal will be completed when all tuition and fees are paid in full. If tuition has been posted to your account for the month in which you are withdrawing, you are responsible for that month’s tuition. Tuition will not be charged for the subsequent months.
· Tuition is established for a 10 month school year, regardless of the number of classes per month.
· Payments should be made in 10 monthly payments due on the first of each month (Sept.-June) or can be made in one lump sum at the beginning of the year.
· A $10 late fee will be assessed if payments are not in by the 6th of the month.
· A $30 fee will be charged to your account for all returned checks.
· Please make payments by mail or by dropping them off in the drop box located at the studio. Please do not give tuition to your instructor.
· Make checks payable to: The Joy of Dance. Exact cash payments accepted with the student’s name, date, class and reason for the payment.
· Accounts MUST have a zero balance before the student may participate in the recital.
· A $10.00 discount will be applied to tuition for each additional family member in the same household or for students taking an additional ballet classes only.