Interested in enrolling your child in a class at The Joy of Dance? Here is some information:
- A $30 (non-refundable) registration fee per student is required for both new and returning students and is due at the time of registration in order to hold placement in class. Registration is NOT complete until this fee is paid.
- A $10 discount is available to family’s who have more than one student attending.
- You may be put on a waiting list if classes are full.
ENROLL TODAY: Classes Begin September 6th!
Please download & complete the three forms attached below & email (firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the studio. (19300 NE 112th ave. suite 105 Battle Ground, WA 98604)
* Class space is limited. Please email the office at email@example.com to hold your dancers space *
* If you wish to withdraw from a class, the school and the student’s instructor must be notified via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
* You will be responsible for tuition in full until the withdrawal process is finalized.
* The withdrawal will be completed when all tuition and fees are paid in full.
* If tuition has been posted to your account for the month in which you are withdrawing, you are responsible for that month’s tuition. Tuition will not be charged for the subsequent months.
· Tuition is established for a 10 month school year, regardless of the number of classes per month.
· Payments should be made in 10 monthly payments due the first of each month (Sept.-June) or can be made in one lump sum at the beginning of the year.
· A $10 late fee will be assessed if payments are not in by the 6th of the month.
· A $30 fee will be charged to your account for all returned checks.
· Please make payments by mail or by dropping them off in the drop box located at the studio. Please do not give tuition to your instructor.
· Make checks payable to: The Joy of Dance. Exact cash payments accepted with the student’s name, date, class and reason for the payment.
· Accounts MUST have a zero balance before the student may participate in the recital.
· A $10.00 discount may be applied to tuition for each additional family member in the same household or for students taking additional ballet classes only.